Product return policy
If Your Shipment Arrives Damaged
The best way to handle shipping problems is to refuse the shipment. If you did not see the damage upon receipt, call our Customer Service Department at 800-243-2974 or 203-601-5202 for a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Returned Goods Policy
Goods will be accepted for return for the following reasons:
- Shipment was made without the customer’s authorization or order
- Incorrect items were shipped
- Defective items were shipped (Defective goods are covered by the standard warranty)
Returning a Product
1. To return goods, you must contact a customer service representative by telephone (800-243-2974 or 203-601-5200) for a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. Items will not be accepted without an RMA number.
When you phone, please have the following information ready:
- Reason you wish to return the goods
- Quantity, description, part number, and serial number of the goods
- Date of receipt of order
- Your purchase order (PO) number
- The CooperSurgical invoice number
ALL USED INSTRUMENTS MUST BE CLEANED AND STERILIZED PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.
2. Shipment must be sent prepaid by the customer. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted and goods will be returned to sender.
3. If the customer returns equipment ordered in error, the following restocking charges and terms will apply:
- A charge of 25% of the purchase price will be required within 60 days from date of shipment
- Goods must be returned unused, in the original carton, and in marketable condition
- Refurbishing and replacement charges will be added to the restocking charges for damaged or missing items
- No returns are accepted after 60 days
- No refunds on sterile, single-use disposable products
Get In Touch With Us
We’d love to hear from you. How can we help?