Summit Doppler Vista AVS
- 3 modalities: PVR, bi-directional Doppler probe and PPG probe
- Automatic ABI, TBI and segmental calculation
- Performs seated ABI on mobility impaired patients
- Software for full-page reporting, exam storage and interface with EMR
- 9 blood pressure cuffs: (2) 10 cm, (4) 12 cm, (2) 17 cm contoured thigh cuffs, (1) digit cuff
- Automatic inflation/deflation
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step ABI instructions
Optional features for the Vista AVS
5 MHz Bi-directional Probe - For deeper vessel penetration on larger patients, this probe can be selectedat a time of purchase in addition to the 8 MHz bi-directional. The SD5V probe can be ordered for use with the Vista ABI.
Cuff Selector - This segmental cuff selector is specially designed to make segmental pressure measurements easy to perform. Up to 10 vascular cuffs can be connected to this unit at the same time, for upper and lower extremity or digit pressure measurements.