This position is responsible for performing day to day server administration duties, Microsoft Active Directory and group policy administration, SAN configuration and support duties, local and network storage, Data Backup and Recovery, VMware visualization, periodic Sarbanes-Oxley duties, periodic PCI compliance duties, and assisting with Helpdesk activities.
- Performs data storage design, configuration, and administration duties as well as data backup and recovery design, configuration, and administration.
- Support server technologies: Microsoft Exchange Server/Active Sync, Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Help Star, Citrix XenApp Server, VMware ESX server, Symantec Backup Exec and APC Shutdown – Power Chute.
- Assists in management of Company issued mobile devices and applications (i.e. Mobile Iron).
- Provides escalated Helpdesk support when necessary.
- Acts as primary administrator of servers.
- Assists Helpdesk Supervisor and Network Administrator when necessary.
- Maintains proper procedures and documentation for reoccurring Sarbanes-Oxley activities.
- Stays up to date with assurance compliance and PCI procedures and activities.
- Builds and maintains FAQ documentation.
- Creates and maintains detailed Server documentation.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting and over-the-phone skills.
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft Windows Server setup and software installations.
- Knowledge of basic Layer 1 and Layer 2 networking.
- Knowledge of common protocols SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, NTP, LDAP, RADIUS and FTP.
- Extensive knowledge of VMware virtualization technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and with a team in a time-efficient manner.
- Recommended Certification or equivalent experience: A+ and Network +, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Citrix.
- Passing of background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction history, educational and driving records.
As an employee of CooperSurgical, you’ll receive an outstanding total compensation plan. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your paycheck, we offer a competitive salary, insurance coverage, 401(k) and a defined pension plan, paid time off for vacation, personal, sick and holidays, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits. Please visit us at www.coopersurgical.com to learn more about CooperSurgical and the benefits of becoming a member of our team.
CooperSurgical is an equal employment opportunity employer
To submit your resume for this position, please attach it as a PDF or MS Word document in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject header.